The Friends of Prema is a sister organisation to the Arts Centre. The Friends is a charitable association that raises funds through subscription, planned events and generous donations to support Prema Arts Centre. The Friends occasionally organise trips, parties and other arts-related events.
By taking out a subscription to the Friends of Prema, you can sit back and enjoy the benefits of priority mailing, invites to parties, exhibition openings, priority booking … not to mention that we give you discount on everything you do at Prema. Bargain!
- Sale Generic Sildenafil Citrate without prescription
- Sale Generic Sildenafil Citrate Online usaCheap Levitra over the counter
- Cheap Generic Cialis Online
- Buy Viagra Online us
- Levitra brand tablets
- Buy Generic Cialis without prescription
- Generic Vardenafil Non prescription
- Generic Viagra over the counter
- Order Tadalafil over the counter canada
Where Does My Friends’ Subscription Go?
Throughout the programme, you’ll see that we offer Friends Prices – these are for people who have taken out a subscription with the Friends. The monies raised through these subs go directly into providing services to help with the smooth running of the Arts Centre.
In recent years, the Friends of Prema has purchased a grand piano for the centre, paid to help with the repointing of the Chapel, new heaters for the Upstairs Room and later this year will be helping us to commission a new Prema sign and purchase some garden furniture.
How to join the Friends
The Friends have four kinds of membership:
- Life Membership of £150 – this means that you will be a life-long Friend and will not have to renew your membership on an annual basis.
- Family Membership costs £20 per year and means that you, your partner and your kids can be given the discounted price for all events.
- Individual Membership costs £15 per year and means that you will be offered the discounted price for all events.
- Individual Concessionary Membership costs £10 per year and is offered to those who rely solely on a state benefit to survive (incl Family Credit) and means that you qualify for the marked Friends (c) price on all our events.
You can join the friends by calling us on 01453 860703 and we’ll take you through the process. You can join at any point of the year and your membership lasts for the full 12 months. People often join when making a booking, meaning that you get the very generous discounts straight away.